Win an iPad Contest
Get a chance to win an iPad!
By registering for a clinical study of your choice, you get an entry into our contest to win an iPad.
“Get a chance to win an iPad, thanks to Syneos Health”
- CONTEST AND CONTEST PERIOD
The “Get a chance to win an iPad with Syneos Health” contest starts on Thursday 06 May 2021 and ends on Friday January 14, 2022.
The contest is open to residents of Quebec who have reached the age of eighteen (18) years old, but excluding employees, directors and officers of Syneos Health, any affiliated company (as described in the Canada Business Corporations Act) to Syneos Health, (the “Affiliates”) and the persons with whom they are domiciled.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You can only participate using the following method.
From Monday, May 10, 2021 to Friday January 14, 2022, participants who want to participate in the contest will have to register for a clinical study of their choice on the Syneos Health website. Participants will be able to participate until Friday January 14, 2022, 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- HOW TO BECOME A WINNER OF THE “Get a chance to win an iPad thanks to Syneos Health” CONTEST
The winner will be determined at random from among all duly registered participants.
A member of the Syneos Health promotions department will contact the official winner in the following days to communicate the details regarding taking possession of their prize.
- THE PRIZE
A 10.2-inch, WI-FI, 8th generation 32 GB iPad valued at $ 349 for a total of 10 iPads.
The prize must be accepted as such, regardless of its commercial value at the time of its claim or its use, and cannot be exchanged for a sum of money or modified in any way. The prize has no cash value and is non-transferable.
– Each winner agrees to accept the value of the prize offered as is, in which case it will be withdrawn. Each winner must comply with all laws applicable to the prize, including the eligibility mentioned in point 2 of this document.
– The prize, and any component that makes it up, cannot be converted into cash, is not transferable or exchangeable. The prize must be accepted as a reward without any possibility of obtaining a substitute prize, unless otherwise specified by Syneos Health.
– At any time and for any reason whatsoever, Syneos Health reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the prize, or any portion thereof, for another prize of equal or greater value, and for all reasons.
– The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– Certain other conditions may apply.
- DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING THE PRIZE
– Each winner will be presented with their prize in person at Syneos Health, located at 2500 rue Einstein, Québec Québec, G1P 0A2. Each winner will be required to sign a disclaimer form when they come to the office to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize or notify Syneos Health of their inability to claim their prize before the deadline, their entry will be forfeited. The latest date to collect the prize is Monday, January 31, 2022.
-The number of prizes is limited to one iPad per winner.
- RESTRICTIONS ON THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPATIONS PERMITTED
– Limit of one entry per two weeks. Anyone who participates, attempts to participate more than once per two weeks, or uses a robotic, automatic, mechanical, electronic or other method of duplication not authorized under these rules will be considered to have made an attempt at tampering or manipulation, which will automatically result in disqualification.
– Entries are subject to verification, and will be declared void if altered or modified in any way.
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
– Syneos Health makes no representations or offers any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the quality or value of the prizes. Prize winners know and recognize that they cannot attempt to obtain a refund or fair compensation from Syneos Health, as well as take legal action against them, in the event that the prize does not meet expectations or is not to the winner’s entire satisfaction.
- DECLARATION AND WAIVER OF THE PRIZE WINNER
Before receiving the prize, each winner must:
– present a valid official ID with photo;
– and sign a standard form which confirms that by participating in the contest:
- he has read, understood and accepted the contest rules;
- that it releases Syneos Health as well as all their directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their respective advertising or promotional agencies (collectively, the “waivers”) from any form of liability related to participation in the contest and acceptance of the grand prize, which includes, without limitation, any financial, legal or moral liability or loss.
- PRIZE REPLACEMENT OR CHANGE TO THE CONTEST
– Syneos Health and their respective advertising or promotional agencies reserve the right to substitute the prize or any element thereof with a prize of equivalent value. They also reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the contest rules at any time, without prior notice.
- OWNERSHIP OF PARTICIPATIONS
– All contest entries become the property of Syneos Health and their respective advertising or promotional agencies. The Releasees assume no responsibility for any lost, stolen, destroyed or illegible entries due to any technical failure attributable to the telephone network, online computer systems, servers, service providers, software, poor reception, technical problems or any failure of the e-mail as well as for any other reason, whatever the cause.
- CONSENT RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
– By entering the contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, without limitation, name, address, city of residence, email address, home and work telephone numbers (the “Entrant Information”), each Contest Entrant grants permission to Syneos Health to collect and use Entrant Information for the purposes of administering the Contest and selecting the Prize Winner. In the case of the Grand Prize winner, they will be contacted only following their participation in the Contest and their selection as a winner.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND OPERATION OF THE CONTEST
– All contest participants agree to abide by the terms of participation and the operation of the contest as described in these rules. Syneos Health may disqualify any entrant in the current Contest or prohibit participation in future contests from anyone who, in the opinion of Syneos Health, is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, or acting with intent, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass anyone associated with Syneos Health. Any willful attempt to cause damage or interfere with the legitimate operation of a contest constitutes a violation of criminal and civil laws. In the event that a contest participant or any other person makes such an attempt, Syneos Health may claim damages or other form of compensation from that person, up to the limits permitted by law.
- WHERE TO FIND THE CONTEST RULES
– The contest rules are available online, on the Syneos Health website, contest section.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONTEST RULES
– All entrants agree to abide by the contest rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Syneos Health.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
– The contest is void in any jurisdiction where it is prohibited by law, and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations in force in Canada.
– A dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
– This contest is for Canadian residents only.
Syneos Health in this text refers to the legal entity, Syneos Health Clinique Inc.